If you have a large following on Twitter, you already know that trying to read every tweet is a full time job. Inevitably there will be some people that you interact with more than others and you probably want to pull their tweets out of the flow more easily. The way to achieve this is to create a Twitter List.
Creating a List in Tweetdeck
As previously described, (Better) Tweetdeck is my preferred Twitter monitoring tool on a PC.
To create a new List
Click on the images below to expand them.
- Click on the + icon on the left hand bar
- Click Lists
- Select Create List
- If you have multiple Twitter accounts,select the account you wish to associate the List with
- Give the List a name and Description
Choose whether you want the list to be
- Add accounts to your list
- Once created you can set this as a column in Tweetdeck so that only Tweets from accounts in that list are shown in that column
- As you can see, we maintain a list of Berkshire Masonic Twitter accounts. If you wish to subscribe to this list:
Using the List in Twitter App on your phone
- At the bottom of the app tap the Me icon
- At the top of the screen tap the Gear Icon
- Select Lists from the menu that pops up
- You can now use your new list on your phone.