See below for instructions on adding this calendar to your phone or email tool.
If you want to add this calendar information to Outlook or other email tool you will need to use this address
To add this calendar as an extra one on your iPhone
- Write down or copy the URL for the Google Calendar you want to add to your iPhone. You can copy the URL by going to the web page on your phone, Press and hold the URL until the copy option is shown and select it
- Tap the “Settings” icon, then scroll down and select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars.”
- Tap “Add Account” and select “Other.”
- Select the “Add Subscribed Calendar” option, fill in the Google Calendar URL (if you copied it above then Press and Hold and it will offer you the Paste option) in the Server box and click “Next.” Change any settings you see fit before saving the calendar. You do not need a username or password.
- Toggle your view of the subscribed calendar by opening the Calendar app and tapping “Calendars” in the upper left corner. Tap a calendar name to either display or remove calendar events.
To add to other phones or Email tools
Instructions on how to do this can be found by Googling for Add Google Calendar to [Name of your email client]